Another 25 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria
The number of coronavirus infected in the country is already 379. This was announced at a briefing at the National Operations Headquarters. General Ventsislav Mutafchiiski reported that there are 25 more cases of COVID-19 infected in Bulgaria.
113 of the patients are hospitalized. The intubated are in intensive care units.
He announced that there is a new area in which the infection has been established and that is Silistra.
A total of 17 people were discharged with two negative samples for COVID-19.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » AFP: Bulgaria Pins Hopes on TB Vaccine Against the Coronavirus
- » Bulgaia's PM: Entirely New Bilding for a National Children's Hospital Will Be Build
- » 2477 Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria on May 28, 17 Newly Registered
- » UK: Ban on Menthol Cigarettes as Part of the New EU Tobacco Laws
- » Rwanda Fights the Coronavirus with the Help of Robots!
- » WHO Temporarily Suspends Hydroxychloroquine Tests for COVID-19, Nigeria Goes On with the Trial