The Sale of E-Vignettes May Be Hampered on March 31
Tomorrow - March 31, between 4 pm and 6 pm, activities for implementing updates of the electronic system for toll collection, the Road Infrastructure Agency said.
It is possible that partial delays and interruptions occur, which could hamper e-vignettes and route cards sales.
To avoid the risk of facing problems with the purchase of an e-vignette for cars and a route card for trucks and buses during the scheduled updates, it is recommended that drivers carefully plan their trip on the national road network and buy an e-vignette in a timely manner.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Survey: More Bulgarians are Satisfied with their Standard of Living Now compared to 2018
- » Bulgaria: New Series of Bomb Threats in dozens of Schools in Sofia, Varna and Burgas
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 145 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 9 Regions, the Weather remains Cold
- » Why Elon Musk and Elden Ring Could Boost Tourism in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Hurricane Wind Damaged a Commercial Establishment and Cars in Pazardzhik