The Sale of E-Vignettes May Be Hampered on March 31
Tomorrow - March 31, between 4 pm and 6 pm, activities for implementing updates of the electronic system for toll collection, the Road Infrastructure Agency said.
It is possible that partial delays and interruptions occur, which could hamper e-vignettes and route cards sales.
To avoid the risk of facing problems with the purchase of an e-vignette for cars and a route card for trucks and buses during the scheduled updates, it is recommended that drivers carefully plan their trip on the national road network and buy an e-vignette in a timely manner.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Chief Health Inspector: Third Wave of Coronavirus Is Highly Likely
- » Vigil Held in Washington DC in Memoriam of Covid-19 Victims, Nearly Half a Million Americans Killed by Virus
- » Information Campaign Launched for Bulgarians Abroad Related to Child Protection
- » Huge Quarantine Facility Being Built in China Following New Covid-19 Outbreak
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: Privileges of Health Certificate Holders Are Political Issue
- » Bulgaria: Restrictive Measures Will Be Loosened in Certain Sectors Next Month