Prince Charles has Recovered from the COVID-19
Prince Charles has recovered from the coronavirus, media have reported. He has given two negative samples and is already feeling much better.
"After consulting with his GP, Prince Charles is no longer quarantined," Clarence House said.
The quarantine of the 71-year-old Prince lasted for a week, as required by the government. However, Prince Charles will continue to make meetings either on the phone or through video.
His wife, Camilla, 72, was also tested, but her test was negative. The two are isolated in their home in Scotland.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Hungary: Bulgaria Listed as "Yellow" Country, 14-Day Quarantine or 2 Negative PCR Tests to Enter Hungary
- » COVID-19 in Greece: Mandatory Masks in Closed Public Places Temporary Abolished
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4