Bulgaria Closes its Borders for Foreigners until April 17th
Bulgaria closes its borders until April 17. The measure applies to all non-European citizens or arrivals from the following EU Member States and Schengen countries: Italy, Spain, France, the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, Germany, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
The exception is for Bulgarian citizens, members of their families and persons with permanent and long-term residence status on the territory of the country.
This was reported by the Directorate-General for Border Police. The temporary restriction applies to all border crossings by aircraft, sea, rail and road.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russian COVID-19 Vaccine in the Form of Yogurt?
- » Programme for Graduates Returning to Bulgaria for Work Postponed for Next Year
- » Government of Bulgaria will Allocate BGN 600,000 for the Rila Monastery
- » WHO: Be Careful, This is Still a Killer Virus, after Claim by Italian Doctor
- » The Weather Today - June 2nd
- » 19 New Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria, Total: 2538 on June 2