One Was Killed and 127 Were Injured in a Train Accident in China
At least one person was killed and 127 were injured in a railroad crash in China today, TASS reported.
A passenger train departing from Jinan City to Guangzhou derailed in central China's Hunan Province. According to the newspaper, at least four of the injured are in critical condition.
A preliminary investigation revealed that the incident was caused by a landslide after prolonged rainfall in the area.
As soon as he saw it, the driver useed the emergency brake, but the composition did not stop in time and five wagons left the rails.
A fire broke out on the train.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » China Landed Rover on Mars
- » Italy Ready to Reopen for Foreign Tourists
- » Russian Orthodox Church Pleas Reduction of Abortions to Fight Demographic Crisis
- » Israeli Attacks on Gaza Are Intensifying
- » Southeastern US Scrambles for Fuel, as Colonial Pipeline Slowly Resumes Supplies
- » Israel-Gaza Conflict Escalates, UN Warns of Possible "full-scale war"