One Was Killed and 127 Were Injured in a Train Accident in China
At least one person was killed and 127 were injured in a railroad crash in China today, TASS reported.
A passenger train departing from Jinan City to Guangzhou derailed in central China's Hunan Province. According to the newspaper, at least four of the injured are in critical condition.
A preliminary investigation revealed that the incident was caused by a landslide after prolonged rainfall in the area.
As soon as he saw it, the driver useed the emergency brake, but the composition did not stop in time and five wagons left the rails.
A fire broke out on the train.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Analysis: Anti-Americanism and Russian Propaganda in Greece
- » Day 165 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Parts of the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Plant were Damaged
- » Taiwan's President appeals for International Support to Halt Escalation of the Regional Situation
- » The Death Toll from Israeli Bombings in the Gaza Strip has risen to 32
- » Day 164 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv and Moscow Accuse Each Other of Shelling the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant
- » Hungary and Poland are Against the EU's Plan to Reduce Gas Consumption