One Was Killed and 127 Were Injured in a Train Accident in China
At least one person was killed and 127 were injured in a railroad crash in China today, TASS reported.
A passenger train departing from Jinan City to Guangzhou derailed in central China's Hunan Province. According to the newspaper, at least four of the injured are in critical condition.
A preliminary investigation revealed that the incident was caused by a landslide after prolonged rainfall in the area.
As soon as he saw it, the driver useed the emergency brake, but the composition did not stop in time and five wagons left the rails.
A fire broke out on the train.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir