354 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria
The total number of coronavirus infected in Bulgaria is 354, said the head of the National Operations Headquarters, Professor Ventsislav Mutafchiiski.
So far, 15 people have been cured, 8 people have died, with an average age of the dead - 66 years.
The most infected are in Sofia, where 13 cases were registered in the last 24 hours.
So far there are 17 cases in Plovdiv, 12 in Burgas region, 12 in Blagoevgrad.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » South Korea: Many Schools Close Again After Reopening
- » The Coronavirus Outbreak Did Not Start at the "Wet Market" in Wuhan
- » Only 8 Newly Infected with COVID-19 in Bulgaria on May 29
- » AFP: Bulgaria Pins Hopes on TB Vaccine Against the Coronavirus
- » 2477 Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria on May 28, 17 Newly Registered
- » UK: Ban on Menthol Cigarettes as Part of the New EU Tobacco Laws