Sixth Coronavirus Victim in Bulgaria, the Number of those Infected has Reached 331
Two more of the patients have been cured, General Mutafchiiski said.
Six are Bulgarians who have already died because of COVID-19. The number of infected has reached 331. This was reported by Gen. Ventsislav Mutafciiski at a briefing at the Council of Ministers on Saturday afternoon.
The number of newly registered cases is 18. 122 patients are hospitalized, 8 of them are intubated. Five more new cases in Blagoevgrad have been proven. The sixth victim of the infection is from Kyustendil.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 300 Students Quarantined in Blagoevgrad
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 160 New Cases, 12 Death
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30