Sixth Coronavirus Victim in Bulgaria, the Number of those Infected has Reached 331
Two more of the patients have been cured, General Mutafchiiski said.
Six are Bulgarians who have already died because of COVID-19. The number of infected has reached 331. This was reported by Gen. Ventsislav Mutafciiski at a briefing at the Council of Ministers on Saturday afternoon.
The number of newly registered cases is 18. 122 patients are hospitalized, 8 of them are intubated. Five more new cases in Blagoevgrad have been proven. The sixth victim of the infection is from Kyustendil.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 140 Years Since the Establishment of Bulgarian Lev
- » 2585 Totat Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on June 3
- » No More Daily Briefings for COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » The Weather Today in Bulgaria - June 4
- » Mexican Zoo - Refuge for Animals During the Pandemic
- » Stricter Control Over Waste Incineration in Bulgaria