Germany Shows Interest to Purchase Protective Clothing from Bulgaria
The COVID-19 pandemic is an unprecedented challenge. Overcoming it in the EU, which is highly integrated, is impossible without coordinating efforts, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said in a telephone conversation with German Chancellor Angela Merkel. The two discussed measures to combat COVID-19. Germany is interested in the protective clothing and equipment manufactured in Bulgaria. Chancellor Merkel has spoken about deliveries of protective equipment to Germany.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Dieselgate - Top German Court: VW must Pay Compensation
- » Large and Medium Enterprises in Bulgaria have Resumed their Activities
- » Bulgarian Minister of Transport: There are Currently No 5G Networks in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Energy and Water Regulatory Commission: Half of the Water Companies did not Met the Requirements for Quality of Water
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister: The Shopping Centers Will Be Opened Last
- » Newly-Registered Unemployed in Bulgaria is 72,000