Bulgaria: Second Death from COVID-19 in the Last 24 Hours
There is a fifth victim of the coronavirus in Bulgaria. A man from Razlog died at the hospital in Blagoevgrad, a BGNES correspondent learned from sources at the health facility.
The man was 55 years old and worked on a lift in Bansko.
At a morning briefing, the chief of the Coronavirus Operations Headquarters announced that another coronavirus patient had died at Pirogov that night. Another three have died since the outbreak of the epidemic in the country.
The number of coronavirus infected in Bulgaria so far is 313, with 200 cases in Sofia alone.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2585 Totat Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on June 3
- » No More Daily Briefings for COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » 2560 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 22 Newly Registered for June 3
- » Russian COVID-19 Vaccine in the Form of Yogurt?
- » WHO: Be Careful, This is Still a Killer Virus, after Claim by Italian Doctor
- » 19 New Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria, Total: 2538 on June 2