Bulgaria: Second Death from COVID-19 in the Last 24 Hours
There is a fifth victim of the coronavirus in Bulgaria. A man from Razlog died at the hospital in Blagoevgrad, a BGNES correspondent learned from sources at the health facility.
The man was 55 years old and worked on a lift in Bansko.
At a morning briefing, the chief of the Coronavirus Operations Headquarters announced that another coronavirus patient had died at Pirogov that night. Another three have died since the outbreak of the epidemic in the country.
The number of coronavirus infected in Bulgaria so far is 313, with 200 cases in Sofia alone.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 160 New Cases, 12 Death
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total
- » Team of Scientists, Led by a Bulgarian, Isolated a Strong and Effective Antibody Specific for COVID-19