The Pandemic is Growing: 25,035 Have Died in 176 Countries Worldwide
550,000 people have been infected with COVID-19 worldwide, and more than 25,000 have died, according to the US-based Johns Hopkins University.
The exact number of confirmed cases of coronavirus infection is 553,224. The deaths are 25,035. The dangerous infection has spread to 176 countries around the world.
In Bulgaria the number of patients with COVID-19 is 293, 3 of them have died. This week, for the first time in our country, cases of cured patients have been reported as their numbers are slowly increasing.
Worldwide, according to recent information, the United States is becoming the country with the most coronavirus patients - more than 85,000 people. The state of New York is most affected, followed by Italy and Spain after the United States.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Evidence Suggests That Mars Indeed Had a Ring
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 6.8 Struck Off Chile’s Coast
- » Trump Threatens to Deploy the US MiIitary if "Violent Protests" Continue
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Islamic State: The Coronavirus Pandemic is a Punishment for Our Enemies
- » First Private Astronauts Postponed Their Flight with Space X Due to the Bad Weather Conditions