The Number of Coronavirus Infected in Iran has Exceeded 30,000
The number of people infected with the new coronavirus in Iran has exceeded 30,000. About 2,400 of them have died, TASS reported, citing authorities.
A senior official from the Iranian Ministry of Health announced today that in the last 24 hours, 2926 new cases have been reported in the country. Thus, the total number of infected in Iran has reached 32 332.
144 people died, in the past 24 hours in the country. With this, the total number of deaths in Iran is already 2,378.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Colonel on Russia TV1: The Whole World is Against Us
- » Hungary is Not Giving In to the Oil Embargo Against Russia, Asks EU for up to €18 Billion
- » European Fashion Council with a Historic Contribution to the United Europe
- » Biden brings back the US Contingent to Somalia
- » Day 83 of the Invasion of Ukraine: 260 Azovstal Fighters Evacuated, Dozens Killed in North Donetsk Shelling
- » Sweden has Finally Approved the Application for NATO