The Number of Coronavirus Infected in Iran has Exceeded 30,000
The number of people infected with the new coronavirus in Iran has exceeded 30,000. About 2,400 of them have died, TASS reported, citing authorities.
A senior official from the Iranian Ministry of Health announced today that in the last 24 hours, 2926 new cases have been reported in the country. Thus, the total number of infected in Iran has reached 32 332.
144 people died, in the past 24 hours in the country. With this, the total number of deaths in Iran is already 2,378.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » India's COVID-19 Tally Crosses 9.3 Million
- » COVID-19 Cases in Germany Surpasses 1 Million
- » Germany Prolongs Coronavirus Restrictions until December 20
- » UК Government Writes To Brits Living In Europe To Prepare For The End of Transition Period
- » Russia Claims Its Ship 'threatened to ram' US Ship in Sea of Japan
- » Scotland Becomes First Country to Provide Free Menstrual Products