1196 New COVID-19 Infected in Turkey just for 24 Hours
The total number of deaths has reached 75, Turkish authorities said.
The number of the new cases in Turkey has increased by more than 1,000 people in the past 24 hours, Turkish Health Minister Fahrettin Koca said.
"7286 tests were conducted today, 1196 new cases of coronavirus infection were registered. 16 patients have died. The total number of deaths has now reached 75 and 3629 have been infected so far," Koca wrote on his page.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir