1196 New COVID-19 Infected in Turkey just for 24 Hours
The total number of deaths has reached 75, Turkish authorities said.
The number of the new cases in Turkey has increased by more than 1,000 people in the past 24 hours, Turkish Health Minister Fahrettin Koca said.
"7286 tests were conducted today, 1196 new cases of coronavirus infection were registered. 16 patients have died. The total number of deaths has now reached 75 and 3629 have been infected so far," Koca wrote on his page.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Pharmacies in Istanbul to Distribute Masks Free of Charge
- » The Main Political Leaders in Macedonia with Suspected Coronavirus
- » COVID-19 has already Infected more than 1.6 Million People Worldwide
- » Hungary Extends the National Quarantine Indefinitely
- » UN: Coronavirus Pandemic Should not be an Excuse for Human Rights Abuses
- » Italy May Ease some of the Measures against COVID-19 at the End of April