COVID-19 Deaths in Europe Exceeded 15,000
The coronavirus pandemic has killed more than 15,000 people in Europe, according to Johns Hopkins, reported by AFP.
A total of 15,500 deaths were reported across Europe, most of them in Italy (8,165) and Spain (4,089), followed by France with 1,331.
With 268 191 officially declared cases of infection, Europe is the most affected continent by the virus, which first appeared in China back in December.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Plans to Create New Body to Fight Future Pandemics and Health Crises
- » Lithuania Stopped over 2000 Illegal Immigrants Entering EU on It's Border with Belarus
- » Poland to Ease Restrictions for Vaccinated
- » EU Will Recognize Covid certificates from Turkey, Ukraine and North Macedonia
- » After EU Foreign Ministers Meeting - Talks with Taliban Likely to Happen
- » Germany Zeroes in on Non-vaccinted Citizens to Avoid New Lockdowns