COVID-19 Deaths in Europe Exceeded 15,000
The coronavirus pandemic has killed more than 15,000 people in Europe, according to Johns Hopkins, reported by AFP.
A total of 15,500 deaths were reported across Europe, most of them in Italy (8,165) and Spain (4,089), followed by France with 1,331.
With 268 191 officially declared cases of infection, Europe is the most affected continent by the virus, which first appeared in China back in December.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Council Adopts Changes to Mobility Package
- » Austria Expected to Ease Quarantine Measures Next Week
- » COVID-19 in Germany - The Spread of the Virus Seems to Slow Down
- » The EC Waives Customs Duties and VAT for Import of Necessary Medical Equipment
- » EC with a € 100 Billion Solidarity Plan
- » The Border Checkpoints through which the “Green Corridors” Border for Supply of Goods will Pass are now Clear