COVID-19 Deaths in Europe Exceeded 15,000
The coronavirus pandemic has killed more than 15,000 people in Europe, according to Johns Hopkins, reported by AFP.
A total of 15,500 deaths were reported across Europe, most of them in Italy (8,165) and Spain (4,089), followed by France with 1,331.
With 268 191 officially declared cases of infection, Europe is the most affected continent by the virus, which first appeared in China back in December.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Brussels warns: Coronavirus Pandemic Threatens the Future of the Eurozone
- » Heads of EU and Western Balkans Countries will Meet Virtually
- » The EC Raised 7,4 Billion Euros to Develop a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgaria has Officially Applied for the Eurozone
- » Eurostat: The Highest Rate of Severe Material Deprivation is in Bulgaria