People who Have Recovered from COVID-19 Can Remain Carriers of the Virus
People who have had the new coronavirus can remain carriers of COVID-19 and need to be retested. This was stated by Virologist and Director of the Besançon Research Center at a briefing by the United Nations Association of Foreign Correspondents in Geneva.
"You can be cured from the virus but still have it in your nasopharynx and thus spread it. This happens to carriers of hepatitis B and C. This means you can have antibodies against the virus, but at the same time and the virus itself, " he said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece does not Plan to Return Covid Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Measures will Not End Today, They will be Extended
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Duration of the Isolation of Patients is Reduced from Today
- » Bulgaria: Are Gas Stations Draining Money through the Anti-Crisis Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway