Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy - Stay at Home!
Mostly cloudy weather is expected today, with occasional cloud breaks over the northeast. In places, mainly in the southwestern part of the country, it will rain; in higher fields – a mix of snow and rain is expected. Moderate, or occasionally strong wind in the Danubian Plain and eastern Bulgaria, will continue to blow from the northeast. Maximum temperatures mostly between 7C and 12C, lower in northwestern Bulgaria and higher fields – between 3C and 5C. Atmospheric pressure will drop slightly but will remain higher than the March average.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Code Orange Warning of Strong Winds and Rough Seas in Place for Burgas Region, Code Yellow for Varna and Dobrich
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny and Warm
- » Weather Forecast: Windy with Maximum Temperatures between 10C and 15C
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C