Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy - Stay at Home!
Mostly cloudy weather is expected today, with occasional cloud breaks over the northeast. In places, mainly in the southwestern part of the country, it will rain; in higher fields – a mix of snow and rain is expected. Moderate, or occasionally strong wind in the Danubian Plain and eastern Bulgaria, will continue to blow from the northeast. Maximum temperatures mostly between 7C and 12C, lower in northwestern Bulgaria and higher fields – between 3C and 5C. Atmospheric pressure will drop slightly but will remain higher than the March average.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 15: Mostly Sunny Today
- » Inspection of the Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture Whether Unauthorized Plant Protection is being Used
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend