Famous Bulgarian Choral Conductor Died of COVID-19 Complications in the US
A Bulgarian woman died from the new coronavirus in the United States. She was visiting her son, who lives in Pittsburgh, BTV reported.
Our compatriot is a famous choral conductor. She felt unwell and was admitted to the hospital where she died. Later it became clear that the 78-year-old woman is Ofelia Ruseva, who was a prominent choral conductor in Bulgaria of a Sofia-based choir, died of a pulmonary complication as a result of infection with the novel coronavirus.
Ruseva's son also tested positive for COVID-19. He is in a serious, but stable condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU to Buy 200 Million Doses of the Potential COVID-19 Vaccine From Johnson & Johnson
- » New Study Suggests That Almost Two Thirds of the Bulgarians Are Smokers
- » Eight Stations of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Will be Launched by the End of August
- » Greek Scientists Expect Second Wave as Coronavirus Cases Spike Among Younger Generation
- » The Details Known About the Russian Vaccine "Sputnik V"
- » 2019 - One of The Three Warmest Years in History