Famous Bulgarian Choral Conductor Died of COVID-19 Complications in the US
A Bulgarian woman died from the new coronavirus in the United States. She was visiting her son, who lives in Pittsburgh, BTV reported.
Our compatriot is a famous choral conductor. She felt unwell and was admitted to the hospital where she died. Later it became clear that the 78-year-old woman is Ofelia Ruseva, who was a prominent choral conductor in Bulgaria of a Sofia-based choir, died of a pulmonary complication as a result of infection with the novel coronavirus.
Ruseva's son also tested positive for COVID-19. He is in a serious, but stable condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Pernik Mayor Introduces Night Curfew over Bars and Restaurants
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Still Positive for Coronavirus: Skips the Challenge with Messi
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: It's Time to Limit Gatherings in Public Says Prof. Kunchev
- » Bulgaria Sets The Clock Back to Winter Time
- » Fear Encourages Physical Distancing During Pandemic
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Day 106