Famous Bulgarian Choral Conductor Died of COVID-19 Complications in the US
A Bulgarian woman died from the new coronavirus in the United States. She was visiting her son, who lives in Pittsburgh, BTV reported.
Our compatriot is a famous choral conductor. She felt unwell and was admitted to the hospital where she died. Later it became clear that the 78-year-old woman is Ofelia Ruseva, who was a prominent choral conductor in Bulgaria of a Sofia-based choir, died of a pulmonary complication as a result of infection with the novel coronavirus.
Ruseva's son also tested positive for COVID-19. He is in a serious, but stable condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Forecast: The Peak of COVID-19 in Bulgaria will be on April 24
- » 70,000 Bulgarians are Quarantined
- » About 40 Bulgarians Working in Italy Have Returned to Bulgaria
- » 41 Years since the Flight of the First Bulgarian Astronaut Georgi Ivanov
- » DW: Billions Mark Good Friday in Isolation
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny wit Daily Temperatures up to 25C