The Health Minister Lifted the Ban on Entry and Transit o f Lorries Travelling to Turkey
The order of Minister of Health, Kiril Ananiev, which banned the entry into and transit through the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria of heavy goods vehicles travelling to the Republic of Turkey and arriving from the following countries is now canceled.
This was announced by the press center of the Ministry of Health.
"This order was dictated by the fact that we have difficulty handling cargo vehicles at the exit at the border with Turkey. There are currently 1,200 trucks waiting at the Captain Andreevo checkpoint.” said Director of Border Police Chief Commissioner Svetlan Kichikov during a briefing at the Operations Headquarters.
Kichikov explained that talks are currently underway between the Bulgarian interior minister and his Turkish counterpart to ease the traffic.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » New Daily Record: 182 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on July 4, Total: 5497
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: The Аpplication in the High Schools Starts Today
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 161 New Cases on July 3, 5315 Total