The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus
The visit of the Bulgarian head of state Rumen Radev to the Federal Republic of Germany, scheduled to take place on March 26 and 27 at the invitation of President Frank-Walter Steinmeier, is postponed by mutual agreement because of the spread of the coronavirus in Europe.
Information will be released in a timely manner after the new dates for President Rumen Radev's visit to Germany and state-level meetings, business forums, as well as meetings of the Bulgarian head of state with our compatriots in Germany are clear, the Presidency's press service said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus