Sofia Subway: The Trains will Travel at 4,5 Minute Intervals
As of today, the trains in Sofia's subway will travel at 4,5 minute intervals.
The trains will travel on a more frequent timetable during rush hour to stop owercrowding of passengers.
The change was ordered by Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova because of the measures against the spread of COVID-19.
The goal is to to provide bigger distance between the people in the carriages.
Travellers are advised to use protective equipment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Tops Mortality Rate Ranking, GPs Join Battle with Pandemic
- » European Commission Will Approve Vaccine Contract with Moderna Inc. Tomorrow
- » Survey: 40% of Bulgarians Believe that COVID-19 Is Biological Weapon
- » Date to Remember: The World Lost Frontman of Queen Freddie Mercury 29 Years Ago
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny in Bulgaria, Day Temperatures Rising to 12°C
- » Research: Drinking Coffee or Tea from Cardboard Cups Seriously Harms Your Health