Sofia Subway: The Trains will Travel at 4,5 Minute Intervals
As of today, the trains in Sofia's subway will travel at 4,5 minute intervals.
The trains will travel on a more frequent timetable during rush hour to stop owercrowding of passengers.
The change was ordered by Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova because of the measures against the spread of COVID-19.
The goal is to to provide bigger distance between the people in the carriages.
Travellers are advised to use protective equipment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Pilot Census will be Conducted only Online and will Take Place from April 20th to Aprli 30th
- » Forecast: The Peak of COVID-19 in Bulgaria will be on April 24
- » 70,000 Bulgarians are Quarantined
- » About 40 Bulgarians Working in Italy Have Returned to Bulgaria
- » 41 Years since the Flight of the First Bulgarian Astronaut Georgi Ivanov
- » DW: Billions Mark Good Friday in Isolation