Sofia Subway: The Trains will Travel at 4,5 Minute Intervals
As of today, the trains in Sofia's subway will travel at 4,5 minute intervals.
The trains will travel on a more frequent timetable during rush hour to stop owercrowding of passengers.
The change was ordered by Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova because of the measures against the spread of COVID-19.
The goal is to to provide bigger distance between the people in the carriages.
Travellers are advised to use protective equipment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 26: The Blockades of Three Key Intersections in Sofia Remain
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: A Record Number of People Died with COVID-19 Per Day, 204 Newly Registered
- » Vatican: Former Pope Benedict VXI is Reportedly Seriously Ill
- » Over 600 Bulgarian Children Were Adopted Abroad in the Last 2.5 Years
- » COVID-19 Vaccine Developed by Oxford to be Tested on Around 1,600 People in India
- » Light Airplane Crashed Into a Building in Northern Greece