Coronavirus in Italy: 5249 New Cases and 743 Killed in 24 Hours, Most Newly Registered Cases in the US
5249 cases and 743 deceased in 24 hours. This is Italy's data for the last 24 hours, which was reported by the government. Thus, the total number of those affected is 69,176, and all of the deceased are 6820. A total of 8,326 people have been healed.
The trend in Italy continues, with an anti-record of 6,550 cases since March 21, with a slight decrease to 4,780 new cases on March 23. Today, however, they are nearly 500 more.
However, the most newly registered cases are recorded in the United States, where the new cases are more than 6,000.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir