Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy
It will remain mostly cloudy today.
Mostly light snow expected in some places in the northwestern part of the country, in southeastern Bulgaria – light rain, rain and snow, but precipitation will stop later in the evening in the southern areas. Moderate, or temporarily strong wind in the Danubian Plain and Eastern Bulgaria, will continue to blow from the northeast. Daytime temperatures will rise slightly to highs mostly between 2C and 7C, in the far southwestern areas up to 9-10C. Atmospheric pressure is higher than average in March and will further slightly increase.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects