More than EUR 2.7 Million Raised for Combatting COVID-19
At 6 PM on 24 March the number of registered coronavirus cases in Bulgaria is 218, announced Gen. Ventsislav Mutafchiiski, head of the National Crisis Staff at a regular press briefing, BNR reported.
Meanwhile the Bulgarian Donors Forum announced that the donations made by businesses and individual donors for combatting COVID-19 are now upwards of EUR 2.7 million /5 million Leva/. 94% of this sum will go to buy equipment, consumables and protective equipment for hospitals, the rest will be spent on community care.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Flight Recorder of a Bulgarian Air Force MiG-29 Has Been Recovered from a Depth of 70 metres
- » Black Box of Crashed MiG-29 Found in Black Sea
- » EU Warns: By End of Summer 90% of All Infections in Europe Will Be Delta Variant
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 93 New Cases
- » Amid Protests Supreme Judicial Council Elected Only Candidate for Head of Specialized Prosecution
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Protest against Changed Rules in COVID-19 Funds