202 COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria
A new case of a coronavirus infected has been officially registered, the chief of staff, Ventsislav Mutafchiiski announced at a briefing. He explained that more labs will be opened soon in the country so that research could expand in numbers and geography.
Only 500 quick tests have been purchased by the state so far, another 600 are from private donors.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 577 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria, a 36-Year-Old Man Died
- » Bulgaria Starts Production of Medicines for COVID-19 Treatment
- » Japan Donates Bulgaria a Drug for COVID-19
- » Today is the World Health Day
- » 565 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria, 22 Death Cases
- » 549 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria, another Death Case