Weather Forecast Bulgaria: Snow will Continue, Northeast Winds will further Bring Cold Air
Today, the weather conditions in the country will remain complex. In northern and western Bulgaria, snow will continue to fall and accumulate.
It will continue to rain throughout most of the Upper Thracian Plain and along the Black Sea coast. Heavy precipitation expected in places in western Bulgaria, the Pre-Balkans and the Rila-Rhodope area. Moderate, to strong in eastern Bulgaria and the Danubian Plain, northeast winds will further bring cold air. Along the mountain passes, snowstorms and snowdrifts forecast. Maximum temperatures mostly between 0C and 5C, in the far southern areas – up to 7-8C.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight
- » Yellow Code for Dangerous Cold Weather in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Sozopol Beaches Badly Damaged by Pouring Rains and High Surf
- » Spanish Siberia: Unprecedented Winter Weather Torments Spain