New Earthquake Shook Zagreb
A new 3.7-magnitude earthquake shook Zagreb this morning, according to the Index website. Its depth was 2 kilometers.
The quake lasted a few seconds, BTA reported. 35 earthquakes were recorded since yesterday.
A day ago, the Croatian capital was shaken by two other earthquakes, which caused serious damage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached