90% of the Coronavirus Infected in China Have Recovered
The number of patients infected with the new coronavirus in China is decreasing every day. At the moment, 5 120 people are being treated in hospitals, while almost 90% of all infected have recovered, according to the State Health Committee of the PRC.
According to recent data, the number of confirmed cases of coronavirus infection in mainland China has reached 81,093, of which 72,703 people have been cured and discharged from hospitals, representing 89,65% of the total number of cases.
In the Hubei province itself, which is at the center of the epidemic, 67,800 cases of infection have been reported, 3 153 people have died and the death rate is 4.65%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Private Astronauts Postponed Their Flight with Space X Due to the Bad Weather Conditions
- » A New Spacecraft Will be Launched Towards Mars This Summer
- » Another Dark Week in Brazil - total number of cases over 374,800
- » 5G Technology is Being Tested in Slovenia
- » Mystery Rocket was Launched in Space this Sunday
- » Nearly 4 Million People Worldwide are Infected with COVID-19