The law sets out the measures taken during the state of emergency to limit the spread of coronavirus.
Bulgaria’s Parliament passed the COVID-19 State of Emergency Measures Act
Bulgaria’s Parliament passed the COVID-19 State of Emergency Measures Act. The act was earlier discussed by President Rumen Radev and Parliament Speaker Tsveta Karayancheva.
On March 20 MPs conclusively passed the State of Emergency Measures Act.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Prime Minister Convenes an Extraordinary Government Meeting
- » President Radev: Don't Wait for the Moment when Hunger will Overcome Fear!
- » Bulgaria's MPs & Government Forgo Salaries during Coronavirus State of Emergency
- » Merkel Won't Consider her Withdrawing in 2021
- » Ukrainian MPs Asks More About Bulgarian Experience in Fighting COVID-19
- » President Radev Calls for Return to Normal Life the Soonest Possible, PM Borissov Said he will Pull GERB out of Parliament If the President Vetoes the State of Emergency