The Head of State Discussed with the Parliament Speaker the Necessity of Promptly Adopting the Prepared Legislative Amendments Because of the Introduced State of Emergency
Head of State Rumen Radev held a meeting with Parliament Speaker Tsveta Karayancheva at 2 Dondukov street, at which the necessity of promptly adopting the prepared legislative amendments related to the introduced state of emergency because of the coronavirus were discussed. The two shared the stance that under conditions of crisis joint efforts of the institutions are needed to overcome it, the presidential press office reported.
At the meeting the President called for adopting a comprehensive approach for overcoming the deficiencies in the legal framework and clear regulation of the actions and responsibilities in crises management. In the Head of State’s opinion, timely legislation is a guarantee that a situation will not be reached where measures that do not fall within those stipulated in law will have to be urgently introduced. The topic will be discussed at the Consultative Council for National Security.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President Radev: Don't Wait for the Moment when Hunger will Overcome Fear!
- » Bulgaria's MPs & Government Forgo Salaries during Coronavirus State of Emergency
- » Merkel Won't Consider her Withdrawing in 2021
- » Ukrainian MPs Asks More About Bulgarian Experience in Fighting COVID-19
- » President Radev Calls for Return to Normal Life the Soonest Possible, PM Borissov Said he will Pull GERB out of Parliament If the President Vetoes the State of Emergency
- » Bulgaria’s GDP to Decline by 3% in the Worst Case Scenario