Macron: France is at the Beginning of the Crisis Caused by the New Coronavirus
France is at the beginning of the crisis caused by the new coronavirus.
"We are currently fighting to stop the spread of the pandemic."
This was said by French President Emmanuel Macron.
"This is the beginning of the crisis. We have taken drastic measures to fight the first wave." "We need to act on a large scale." "We need to anticipate what's about to happen," Macron said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Main Political Leaders in Macedonia with Suspected Coronavirus
- » COVID-19 has already Infected more than 1.6 Million People Worldwide
- » Hungary Extends the National Quarantine Indefinitely
- » UN: Coronavirus Pandemic Should not be an Excuse for Human Rights Abuses
- » Italy May Ease some of the Measures against COVID-19 at the End of April
- » COVID-19 Infected Worldwide are Approaching 1.5 Million