Macron: France is at the Beginning of the Crisis Caused by the New Coronavirus
France is at the beginning of the crisis caused by the new coronavirus.
"We are currently fighting to stop the spread of the pandemic."
This was said by French President Emmanuel Macron.
"This is the beginning of the crisis. We have taken drastic measures to fight the first wave." "We need to act on a large scale." "We need to anticipate what's about to happen," Macron said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: Italy Bans Christmas Travels
- » COVID-19 Will Worsen Poverty in 47 Poorest Nations Says UN
- » Russian Supreme Court: Retailers Can Refuse Service to Customers without Masks
- » Putin: Start Mass Vaccination against COVID-19 in Russia Next Week
- » Latvia Extends Emergency Situation Until January 11
- » Germany: Two People Killed by Car in Pedestrian Zone in Trier