The Victims of COVID-19 Worldwide Exceeded 10,000
The COVID-19 pandemic death toll has exceeded 10,000, AFP reported, citing government official data at 12:30 Bulgarian time, BNR reported.
Of the 10,080 coronavirus casualties reported, the largest number are in Europe (4932), followed by Asia 3431.
Italy, which has the highest death toll - 3405, is ahead of China since yesterday, from where the epidemic started and where 3248 people died.
Following is Iran, which today reported an additional 149 casualties, with a total of 1,433.
Spain has become the fourth country in the world with more than 1,000 deaths reported. Another 235 death cases were registered today, bringing the total number to 1002. The infected reached 19,980 - an increase of 2,833 for the last 24 hours.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mass Killing of Elephants in Ethiopia
- » Russian COVID-19 Vaccine in the Form of Yogurt?
- » Programme for Graduates Returning to Bulgaria for Work Postponed for Next Year
- » Government of Bulgaria will Allocate BGN 600,000 for the Rila Monastery
- » WHO: Be Careful, This is Still a Killer Virus, after Claim by Italian Doctor
- » The Weather Today - June 2nd