Bulgarian Minister of Health Bans The Export of Quinine-Based Medicines
The Minister of Health issued an order banning the export of quinine-based medicines until a second order. The aim is to meet the needs of the Bulgarian market in connection with the WHO declared pandemic and the complicated epidemic situation related to the spread of COVID-19 on the territory of Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1087 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Greece does not Plan to Return Covid Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Measures will Not End Today, They will be Extended
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Duration of the Isolation of Patients is Reduced from Today
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19: New Changes to Quarantine Measures in Bulgaria