Tests for COVID-19 Vaccines Started in Russia
Russian scientists have begun testing prototypes of potential coronavirus vaccines on animals at a laboratory in Siberia, the Russian consumer protection regulator quoted Rospotrebnadzor as saying today, BNR reported.
Yesterday, the number of people infected with COVID-19 in the country reached 199. So far there is only one death case.
Scientists at the Vector State Biotechnology Center in Novosibirsk have developed prototypes based on six different technology platforms and began testing on Monday to try to understand how effective they are.
Scientists around the world warn that the development of the vaccine is a lengthy and complex process that can lead to widespread use in the next 12-18 months.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Private Astronauts Postponed Their Flight with Space X Due to the Bad Weather Conditions
- » A New Spacecraft Will be Launched Towards Mars This Summer
- » Another Dark Week in Brazil - total number of cases over 374,800
- » 5G Technology is Being Tested in Slovenia
- » Mystery Rocket was Launched in Space this Sunday
- » Nearly 4 Million People Worldwide are Infected with COVID-19