First Coronavirus Death Case in Russia
First coronavirus death reported in Russia, TASS reports. The deceased is a 79-year-old elderly woman with accompanying chronic illnesses who died at a hospital in Moscow.
So far, Russia has reported 147 cases of coronavirus, less than many other European countries. But the figure has risen sharply in recent days.
The number of people infected in the capital has risen to 86. All of the 30 newly infected people have visited European countries in the last two weeks.
President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that "the situation is generally under control."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The European Commission announced Five Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria
- » The Minimum Wage in Romania Jumps to 663 Euros compared to Bulgaria's 398 Euros
- » The Recession in Germany will be Deeper than Expected
- » Day 582 of the Invasion of Ukraine: NATO Chief visited Kyiv
- » The Republic of Nagorno-Karabakh will soon Cease to Exist
- » North Korea wrote its Nuclear Status into the Constitution