First Coronavirus Death Case in Russia
First coronavirus death reported in Russia, TASS reports. The deceased is a 79-year-old elderly woman with accompanying chronic illnesses who died at a hospital in Moscow.
So far, Russia has reported 147 cases of coronavirus, less than many other European countries. But the figure has risen sharply in recent days.
The number of people infected in the capital has risen to 86. All of the 30 newly infected people have visited European countries in the last two weeks.
President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that "the situation is generally under control."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Denied Bezos' Protests against Elon Musk Moon Deal with NASA for SpaceX
- » EU Overcomes US in Vaccination Race
- » Britain Lifts Quarantine for Vaccinated Travelers from Europe and the United States
- » Germany: Day after Huge Explosion in Leverkusen, 2 Dead, 4 Missing and Many Injured
- » Covid-19 Quarantine in Sydney Has Been Extended with 1 Month
- » European Commission: 70% of EU Citizens Vaccinated