UK Closes Schools over COVID-19
The country opposes to the introduction of radical measures.
The UK closes schools because of COVID-19. The country is opposed to the introduction of radical measures applied by its neighbours. But the government acknowledged that the infection was growing faster than expected and further restrictions were needed.
Schools will close on Friday. The number of coronavirus tests will also be doubled. They will now be making 25,000 a day.
"We ask retired healthcare workers to return to work. To help us deal with the unprecedented challenge," said Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mathematician Petar Velkov: We Do Not Know the Real Number of Infected in Bulgaria, Measures Should Be More Stringent
- » Mandatory Masks in Class for Bulgarian Schools
- » Education Ministry Proposes Three Оptions for Study in Bulgaria, Fully Present - Only 1st Grade
- » Bulgaria: Parents Replace Sick Teachers in School
- » Students from 6th and 7th Grade in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Also Go To Remote Learning
- » Bulgaria: Schools in Burgas Go to Distance Learning from 6th to 12th Grade