World Oil Prices Continue to Go Down
World oil prices continue to go down, with the WTI down to $ 23 a barrel - a price the market last saw on March 6, 2002.
As of 7:19 pm Bulgarian time, the price of the May futures of the Brent North Crude fell to 11.7% to $ 25.37 a barrel. The price of the May futures of WTI oil fell 17.23% to $ 22.62 a barrel.
Oil quotes are being pressured by the US Department of Energy's statistics on "black gold" reserves in that country. Last week, they rose by 2 million barrels to 453.7 million. Analysts expected an increase of 3.3 million barrels.
According to the Joint Petroleum Statistics Initiative, in January the US increased oil production by 1.5% to 12.779 million barrels per day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low