World Oil Prices Continue to Go Down
World oil prices continue to go down, with the WTI down to $ 23 a barrel - a price the market last saw on March 6, 2002.
As of 7:19 pm Bulgarian time, the price of the May futures of the Brent North Crude fell to 11.7% to $ 25.37 a barrel. The price of the May futures of WTI oil fell 17.23% to $ 22.62 a barrel.
Oil quotes are being pressured by the US Department of Energy's statistics on "black gold" reserves in that country. Last week, they rose by 2 million barrels to 453.7 million. Analysts expected an increase of 3.3 million barrels.
According to the Joint Petroleum Statistics Initiative, in January the US increased oil production by 1.5% to 12.779 million barrels per day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Unlock €500bn to Support Countries Hit by Coronavirus Pandemic
- » Newly-Registered Unemployed in Bulgaria is 72,000
- » Turkey Released Bulgarian Drivers of Heavy Goods Vehicles from the 14-Day Quarantine Period
- » Kristalina Georgieva: We Expect the Worst Economic Fallout Since Great Depression
- » Decrease in The Construction of Buildings in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Trucks Blocked at the Border with Turkey