An Earthquake Shook the United States
A 5.7 magnitude earthquake was recorded today near Salt Lake City, according to France Press, citing the US Geological Survey.
Its epicenter is 4 kilometers from the capital of Utah.
So far, there are no data on injured people and material damage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water