An Earthquake Shook the United States
A 5.7 magnitude earthquake was recorded today near Salt Lake City, according to France Press, citing the US Geological Survey.
Its epicenter is 4 kilometers from the capital of Utah.
So far, there are no data on injured people and material damage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached