New Zealand Legalizes Abortions
The New Zealand Parliament adopted the bill on the legalization of abortions at third reading, the New Zealand Herald reports.
68 MPs voted in favour and 51 voted against. The bill will be submitted to the Governor-General of New Zealand for approval.
The Abortion Legislation Bill excludes abortion from the New Zealand Crimes Act. The bill also eliminates the need to obtain the approval of two doctors if a woman wishes to have an abortion by the 20th week of her pregnancy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir