New Zealand Legalizes Abortions
The New Zealand Parliament adopted the bill on the legalization of abortions at third reading, the New Zealand Herald reports.
68 MPs voted in favour and 51 voted against. The bill will be submitted to the Governor-General of New Zealand for approval.
The Abortion Legislation Bill excludes abortion from the New Zealand Crimes Act. The bill also eliminates the need to obtain the approval of two doctors if a woman wishes to have an abortion by the 20th week of her pregnancy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More Than 10,000 Arrested Protesters in America
- » Scientists Have Revealed Dinosaurs Last Meal
- » New Evidence Suggests That Mars Indeed Had a Ring
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 6.8 Struck Off Chile’s Coast
- » Trump Threatens to Deploy the US MiIitary if "Violent Protests" Continue
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises