Sunny and Relatively Warm Today
Today, light, or moderate in eastern Bulgaria, winds from the northeast will bring a little colder air. Considerable cloudiness only in the eastern part of the country, otherwise broken clouds and no significant rainfall expected. Daytime temperatures will drop slightly and maximums will range mostly between 9C and 14C, in Sofia around 10C. The atmospheric pressure is higher than the average for March and will increase during the day.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects