France Restricts the Sale of Paracetamol
France restricts the sale of paracetamol, France Press reported, citing authorities.
Recently, the World Health Organization recommended taking this medication to combat the symptoms of the new coronavirus.
In order to avoid "useless stockpiling" from tomorrow, the sale of paracetamol in France will be limited to one box per person without symptoms and up to two in cases of fever or pain. The online sales of the medicine will be banned.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Study: High Caffeine Consumption - Higher Risk of Blinding Eye Disease
- » Covild-19: Indian Variant Found In Bulgaria Likely to Remain Isolated Case
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 110 New Cases
- » UU Health Commissioner Meets with Bulgarian Caretaker Minister of Health, Talks EU Covid Certificate
- » First Case of Indian Coronavirus Variant Detected in Bulgaria
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 95 Newly Infected, 25 Fatalities