72 People Infected with COVID-19 in Serbia
New 7 coronavirus infected persons registered in Serbia today.
The total number of those infected with COVID-19 IS already 72, Belgrade's health ministry said.
39 people were tested, 7 of the samples were positive and 32 were negative.
Three people with a mild clinical picture are in home isolation, while four are hospitalized without complications and in a stable general condition. A total of 374 people were tested at the National Reference Laboratory of the Torlak Institute in Belgrade.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Big Number of Coronavirus Infections in North Macedonia and Serbia
- » 2627 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 34 New Cases
- » Dangerous Coronavirus Scam
- » 2585 Totat Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on June 3
- » No More Daily Briefings for COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » 2560 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 22 Newly Registered for June 3