72 People Infected with COVID-19 in Serbia
New 7 coronavirus infected persons registered in Serbia today.
The total number of those infected with COVID-19 IS already 72, Belgrade's health ministry said.
39 people were tested, 7 of the samples were positive and 32 were negative.
Three people with a mild clinical picture are in home isolation, while four are hospitalized without complications and in a stable general condition. A total of 374 people were tested at the National Reference Laboratory of the Torlak Institute in Belgrade.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in US: Record-high Daily Numbers Few Days before Election
- » Shot of Alcohol Can Help an Irregular Heartbeat
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2689 New Cases - 23,6 Per Cent of All Tested
- » COVID-19: New Theory Suggests That Wearing a Mask Builds Immunity
- » Bulgaria: Tremendous Shortage of Nurses and Midwives
- » Bulgaria Received 2593 Vials of Remdesivir