Skopje to Pull Out 200 People from Bulgaria
Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov has announced that the necessary organization has been set up to welcome some 200 Macedonian citizens at the Bulgarian border checkpoint Gyueshevo.
"They will be welcomed in the best possible way, both for their safety and for the health of the whole nation," Dimitrov told local television 24 Vesti.
Dimitrov urged citizens not to leave the country, because it is unclear when they will be able to return home.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 183 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 198 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 252 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Why is Yoga attracting more and more People?
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 210 New Cases in the Last 24 Hours
- » Study: Risk of Myocarditis after SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination is Increased but still Very Low