Malaysia is Closing its Borders Completely
Malaysia will ban its citizens from traveling abroad and foreigners from entering the country through drastic measures announced by the prime minister on Monday aimed at curbing the spread of the deadly new coronavirus.
The schools will also be closed under the new rules, which will be in force for two weeks Wednesday, Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Japan's Decision To Release Water from NPP Fukushima Triggers Anger
- » North Korea Warns Its Citizens of Upcoming Famine Crisis
- » Navalny's Condition in Jail Worsens: He Is losing Sensation in Legs and Hands
- » Italy Returns To Tight Lockdown for Easter
- » US: Car Rams into Capitol Security Leaving Police Officer Dead
- » Tragic Train Accident in Taiwan with 34 Victims