Malaysia is Closing its Borders Completely
Malaysia will ban its citizens from traveling abroad and foreigners from entering the country through drastic measures announced by the prime minister on Monday aimed at curbing the spread of the deadly new coronavirus.
The schools will also be closed under the new rules, which will be in force for two weeks Wednesday, Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: Italy Bans Christmas Travels
- » COVID-19 Will Worsen Poverty in 47 Poorest Nations Says UN
- » Russian Supreme Court: Retailers Can Refuse Service to Customers without Masks
- » Putin: Start Mass Vaccination against COVID-19 in Russia Next Week
- » Latvia Extends Emergency Situation Until January 11
- » Germany: Two People Killed by Car in Pedestrian Zone in Trier