Malaysia is Closing its Borders Completely
Malaysia will ban its citizens from traveling abroad and foreigners from entering the country through drastic measures announced by the prime minister on Monday aimed at curbing the spread of the deadly new coronavirus.
The schools will also be closed under the new rules, which will be in force for two weeks Wednesday, Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France Is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19, Devided Into Zones
- » Ekathimerini: Lockdown ‘Strongest Weapon’ Against Virus Surge in Athens
- » Bulgarians Can Now Travel to Italy Without Restrictions
- » Finland Opens Its Borders, 14-Day Quarantine for Bulgarians
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister