The Deaths from the Coronavirus in Italy are already over 2,000
In the last 24 hours, another 349 people have died in Italy from the new coronavirus, bringing the total death toll to 2158, or an increase of 19% overnight, France Press reported.
The number of people infected in the country has increased from 24,747 to 27,980 people, or an increase of 13% in 24 hours, the lowest increase since the first infected people were detected on February 21st.
There are 1,851 people in emergency rooms.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir