4-Year-Old Child with Fever Landed at Sofia Airport
A 4-year-old child with 38.8 °C fever arrived at Sofia Airport yesterday. He was with his mother and a baby, NOVA reported.
The child was taken by ambulance to a hospital after airport authorities called emergency services and police.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Is it Right for Non-Immunized People to Pay for their COVID-19 Treatment?
- » 6 Hospitals Refused to Accept Woman with COVID, the Ambulance Circled Sofia for 3 hours
- » Bulgarian Doctor: The Unvaccinated “Hold Together” the Pandemic Chain
- » Bulgarian Prof.: We will Propose Tightening of the Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1867 New Cases, 43 Have Died in Last 24h
- » Sofia’s Mayor Infected with COVID-19