4-Year-Old Child with Fever Landed at Sofia Airport
A 4-year-old child with 38.8 °C fever arrived at Sofia Airport yesterday. He was with his mother and a baby, NOVA reported.
The child was taken by ambulance to a hospital after airport authorities called emergency services and police.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 159 Newly Registered Cases on July 14, 8 Deaths
- » Third Latin American Leader to Test Positive for the Coronavirus
- » GPs in Bulgaria to Request COVID-19 Tests for Their Patients?
- » July 13: 7252 Total Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 77 New
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 211 Newly Registered Cases of Coronavirus
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests