4-Year-Old Child with Fever Landed at Sofia Airport
A 4-year-old child with 38.8 °C fever arrived at Sofia Airport yesterday. He was with his mother and a baby, NOVA reported.
The child was taken by ambulance to a hospital after airport authorities called emergency services and police.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Medical Union: We Call on People Not to Take Advantage of e-Referrals for Free PCR Tests
- » Info Leak: China Mishandled Coronavirus Outbreak at Early Stage
- » Expert Warns: Bulgaria May Soon Catch up with China’s Covid-19 Mortality Rate
- » Assoc. Prof. Dimitar Atanasov: Stress on Health System Should Help Improve It
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 221 Patients Died After Complications, 2814 Newly Infected
- » Today is World AIDS Day