4-Year-Old Child with Fever Landed at Sofia Airport
A 4-year-old child with 38.8 °C fever arrived at Sofia Airport yesterday. He was with his mother and a baby, NOVA reported.
The child was taken by ambulance to a hospital after airport authorities called emergency services and police.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is at the Beginning of Fourth COVID-19 Wave
- » COVID-19: More than One Million Vaccinated in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases Increase, 346 in Last 24 Hours
- » Study in Israel: Pfizer Vaccine only 39% Effective at Preventing Infection with Delta Variant
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 231 Newly Infected
- » Efficacy of Pfizer/BioNTech Coronavirus Vaccine Drops to 84pc after 6 Months