4-Year-Old Child with Fever Landed at Sofia Airport
A 4-year-old child with 38.8 °C fever arrived at Sofia Airport yesterday. He was with his mother and a baby, NOVA reported.
The child was taken by ambulance to a hospital after airport authorities called emergency services and police.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany to Step on “Emergency Break” to Curb Third Wave of Coronavirus Infections
- » Shots from Different Vaccines Should Not Be Mixed Says WHO Representative in Bulgaria
- » Covid-19 Death Toll in Europe Surpassed One Million
- » WHO: Coronavirus Pandemic Is Far from Being Over
- » Bulgaria: Experts to Decide What to Do with AstraZeneca Vaccine
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 3,122 Newly Infected, 201 Fatalities