Bulgarian Detained with 10 kg of Heroin at Malko Tarnovo Border Checkpoint
A Bulgarian was arrested while trying to transport 10 kg of heroin across the country's border, the District Prosecutor's Office in Burgas announced.
The drug trafficker was detained at the Malko Turnovo border checkpoint on March 13th. The drug, distributed in 22 packages, was stashed in a car with which the man traveled from Turkey to Bulgaria.
He is under a 72-hour prosecutor's arrest. The investigation is ongoing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case
- » Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Geshev: Senior Officials Have Been Arrested in Anti-Drug Operations
- » Unregulated Contacts of President Radev’s Secretary with Businessman Plamen Bobokov