Bulgarian Detained with 10 kg of Heroin at Malko Tarnovo Border Checkpoint
A Bulgarian was arrested while trying to transport 10 kg of heroin across the country's border, the District Prosecutor's Office in Burgas announced.
The drug trafficker was detained at the Malko Turnovo border checkpoint on March 13th. The drug, distributed in 22 packages, was stashed in a car with which the man traveled from Turkey to Bulgaria.
He is under a 72-hour prosecutor's arrest. The investigation is ongoing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moldovans detained for Stealing nearly BGN 200,000 from Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Large-scale Police Operation in Karnobat
- » Bulgaria: Scheme for Issuing Fake Green Certificates was Discovered in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office Launches Investigation for the so-called “Golden Passports”
- » Bulgaria: Man was Detained for Issuing Fake Certificates in Bansko
- » Bulgaria: British Man Attacked and Kicked a Nurse at the Hospital in Veliko Tarnovo