Chinese Doctors Celebrate Closure of Last Temporary Hospital
In China, fewer than 10,000 people will stay in hospitals because of a COVID-19 infection. All temporary medical facilities in Wuhan have been closed, and footage from social networks shows Chinese doctors rejoicing and celebrating the end of probably the most difficult times in their practice.
Since the start of the epidemic in the country in December, 81,000 have fallen ill and 3200 have died. However, nearly 68,000 have been cured. In recent days, the country has registered only 10-20 new patients a day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir
- » Belgium, Greece, Germany and Austria Tighten Measures Against the Coronavirus
- » Ukrainian President Recommends Joaquin Phoenix's Film to End Hours-Long Hostage Siege