Germany is Closing its Borders
Germany will close its borders with France, Austria and Switzerland on Monday, according to German newspaper Bild.
The newspaper also said that the free movement of goods would remain, and people traveling on business would also be able to cross borders.
Closing the borders is not only about controlling the epidemic of COVID-19, but also about preventing panic buying of goods, which obviously causes problems with supplies in the areas around the borders.
According to official data so far, Germany has 5 426 registered cases of coronavirus infected, and the deaths are 11.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir