PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
Prime Minister Borissov announced that it was of utmost importance now to protect all medical professionals - doctors, nurses, laboratory assistant and medical orderly as he added that every medical professional who is on the frontline in the fight with the coronavirus epidemic will receive an additional remuneration of 500 Euro /1000 BGN/ per month.
This was announced after a meeting with Bulgaria's head of state President Rumen Radev and crisis staff chief Major-General Ventsislav Mutafchiyski.
The business will also be supported, but with careful consideration of the state's reserves and its commitments to pensioners, doctors, police, the army, etc.
Everyone who goes on sick leave should also receive protection through the social fund, the prime minister said./ BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"