The Registry Agency Introduces a Strict Regime for Accessing Counters
In view of the epidemiological situation in the country and the state of emergency, the Registry Agency is introducing a strict regime for access to counters throughout the country. This was reported by the institution.
The agency urges all users to use the electronic services offered by the institution and to limit visits to its offices to a minimum.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russian Doctor: COVID-19 Causes Baldness
- » Bulgarian Scientist: By Christmas, COVID-19 Related Deaths could be 7 Times Higher
- » Greece Celebrates its National Holiday under Strict Measures against Covid
- » Heavy Rains in Scotland and England: Completely Impassable Streets in Glasgow
- » WHO: No COVID-19 Vaccination Document should be Required when Traveling
- » COVID-19: Changes in Classes of Students in Bulgaria