The Registry Agency Introduces a Strict Regime for Accessing Counters
In view of the epidemiological situation in the country and the state of emergency, the Registry Agency is introducing a strict regime for access to counters throughout the country. This was reported by the institution.
The agency urges all users to use the electronic services offered by the institution and to limit visits to its offices to a minimum.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria wants from the EC to Receive COVID Vaccines according to the Needs of the Population
- » Bulgarian Posts restored Domestic Money Transfers
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 275 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Business Lends a Hand: Career Forum for Ukrainian Refugees
- » Volunteer from Varna: Ukrainian Refugees Feel Abandoned in Bulgaria
- » Active Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria fell below 100,000