Prof. Ventsislav Mutafchiiski: Three children - 4, 7 and 11 Years Old Tested Positive for COVID-19
The age of people infected with coronavirus in Bulgaria is in a large range - from 4 to 77 years, the chief of crisis staff Prof. Ventsislav Mutafchiiski summarized in the regular morning briefing this morning, in response to a question about how old the newly infected persons are. Today there are no new cases of coronavirus yet. "We have three children - 4, 7 and 11 years old in the hospital. They are not sick, they are contact persons. They have no symptoms. However, they tested positive for the COVID-19. All of the children and the newly infected people who tested positive from yesterday are from the same family from the Montana village of Vasilovtsi, whose relative is the 66-year-old woman who died in Pirogov. The whole family was together at a family celebration. The search for everyone else's contacts continues.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in US: Record-high Daily Numbers Few Days before Election
- » Shot of Alcohol Can Help an Irregular Heartbeat
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2689 New Cases - 23,6 Per Cent of All Tested
- » COVID-19: New Theory Suggests That Wearing a Mask Builds Immunity
- » Bulgaria: Tremendous Shortage of Nurses and Midwives
- » Bulgaria Received 2593 Vials of Remdesivir