Prof. Ventsislav Mutafchiiski: Three children - 4, 7 and 11 Years Old Tested Positive for COVID-19
The age of people infected with coronavirus in Bulgaria is in a large range - from 4 to 77 years, the chief of crisis staff Prof. Ventsislav Mutafchiiski summarized in the regular morning briefing this morning, in response to a question about how old the newly infected persons are. Today there are no new cases of coronavirus yet. "We have three children - 4, 7 and 11 years old in the hospital. They are not sick, they are contact persons. They have no symptoms. However, they tested positive for the COVID-19. All of the children and the newly infected people who tested positive from yesterday are from the same family from the Montana village of Vasilovtsi, whose relative is the 66-year-old woman who died in Pirogov. The whole family was together at a family celebration. The search for everyone else's contacts continues.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 119 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 1500 Tests Performed
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 146 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 11836 Total
- » 19-Year Old Boy Died After Being Infected With COVID-19
- » New COVID-19 Hospital is Being Built in Serbia
- » Coronavirus Outbreak Amongst Police Officers in Sofia to Cause Shortage on Guards on the Anti-Governent Protests
- » New Russian COVID-19 Vaccine is Scheduled to Start the Phase 3 Trials Next Week in Russia